Thank you to each of the teachers and students who prepared and competed in the Area I and Area II Middle School Lawn Mower Operations and Maintenance CDE at Sonoraville High School and Banks County High School.

The top two individuals will advance to the State Middle School Lawn Mower Operations and Maintenance CDE which will be held on Friday, February 19, 20010 9th at the Georgia Junior National Livestock Shows in Perry, Ga.

From Area I congratulations to Dustin Wheat from Ashworth FFA Chapter for placing 1st and to Dylan Hall from the Clear Creek FFA Chapter for placing 2nd.

From Area II congratulations to Levi Baker from Loganville FFA Chapter for placing 1st and to AJ Bond from the Madison County FFA Chapter for placing 2nd.

Attached is the the unofficial results of the Area I and Area II CDE.

--
Dana L. Perkins
North Region Agricultural Education