Below is a confirmation list of plant orders received to North Region Office and the locations where they will be shipped to.
Please check for your school name and location.
If not listed we do not have an order for you.
If your order is missing : fax 706-542-9602 or email your order to me today for it to be added.
Orders will not be accepted after today.

Orders are combined and sent out to vendors for bids.
Bids are accepted based on lowest price.
Invoices with bids prices will be emailed directly to you in December for you to submit to local system.
Payment is due when plants arrive in February.
After 30 days of delivery there is a 10% late fee added to invoices if payment has not been received.

Pick up site OLA HIGH - McDonough
1. Creekside
2. Dutchtown
3. Eagle's Landing
4. Eastside
5. Griffin Tech
6. Heritage
7. Henry Co
8. Locust Grove
9. Luella
10. Ola
11. Riverdale
12. Stockbridge
13. Temple
14. Union Grove
15. Woodland @ Henry

Pick up site ALEC Greenhouse- Athens
1. Banks Co High
2. Banks Co Middle
3. East Jackson HIgh
4. Grayson
5. Habersham Central
6. Hart Co High
7. Hilsman
8. Loganville High
9. Lincolnton
10. Madison Co High
11. Malcolm Bridge
12. Monroe Area
13. North Oconee
14. Oconee Middle
15. Oconee High
16. South Habersham Middle
17. Winder Barrow

Pick up site Pope High School - Marietta
1. Arabia Mtn
2. Etowah
3. Jonesboro
4. Kennesaw Mtn
5. North Cobb
6. Osborne
7. Paulding
8. Pope
9. South Cobb
10. Wheeler

Pick up site Dawson Co High School - Dawsonville
1. Chestatee
2. Dawson Co
3. Lumpkin Co
4. N. Forsyth