Applauds to the below North Region Teachers who have stayed on top of monthly reporting.
Know it to be a tedious task to sit down and account for all the wonderful work that you do but it is important data to have to justify extended day/year funding for agriculture education teachers.

December's quarterly review will determine if teachers are meeting POW standard #8: "The teacher will submit timely monthly reports." (reminder monthly reports at due by the 10th of the each month)
Ex. Nov 10th all reports through October should have been completed.

If your name is not listed below take time to catch up and stay on track in the future to ensure that you can check off 100% of your program standards.  If you need assistance with your monthly report please give me a call I will be glad to work with you.

North Region Teachers Meeting POW Standard #8 to Date:

1. Tim Boiling
2. Connie Collier
3. Tyrone Casteel
4. Ryan Ayers