Thanks to all participants for making the 09 Area V EMC Training a success!
I hope that all involved had a good experience and took away lots of good
information.  Special thanks to Mitchell EMC for providing the facilities
and hospitality!

Congratulations to *Logan Hampton* and Advisor *Stacey Beacham* of the
Colquitt Co. High Chapter for finishing first in the practice competition.

Remember that the Area V CDE will be held at ABAC on December 8, 2009
beginning with registration at 1:00 pm.

The following school have pre-registered.

*            1.  Pelham- Burton*

*            2.  Brooks Co. High- B. Kendrick*

*            3.  Thomas Co. Central- Stone*

*            4.  Americus-Sumter- Dixon*

*            5.  Colquitt Co. High- Beacham*

*            6.  Seminole Co. High- Dekle*

*            7.  Baconton Charter- Burkette*

*            8.  Webster Co.- J. Drew*

**
*For planning purposes, please let me know ASAP if you are not on the list
or cannot attend.

As usual, let me know how I can help you to prepare for the CDE.  Von*
--
Von G. Peavy
South Region