2010 Spring Plug Orders were due to me on November 20,2009.  Since we were
at a state staff meeting on Monday and Tuesday and were furloughed
Wednesday, I have not sent in the order.  I will send it in the first thing
in the morning (December 1, 2009).  if you have not sent me an order and
still want them, I need the order by first thing in the morning.  listed
below are the schools that I have orders.

Thanks

Eddie

Liberty Co. Hi., McIntosh Academy, Northeast Tift, Baconton Charter,
Brantley co. Middle, Golden isles Career Academy, Telfair Co. Hi., Irwin Co.
Hi., Ben Hill Middle, Ware Co. Hi., Worth Co. Hi., Wayne Co. Hi., Lee Co.
Hi., Crisp Co. Middle, Lanier Co. Hi., Bradwell Institute, Webster Co. Hi.,
Mitchell Co. Hi., Terrell Co. Hi., Brantley Co. Hi., Coffee Middle, Wilcox
Co. Hi., Worth Co. Middle, Willie J. Williams Middle, Pine Grove Middle,
Atkinson Co. High

--
Eddie McKie
Area Teacher