Teachers:  There will only be two EMC training sessions for 09 Area V training will be at Mitchell EMC in Camilla (this one is a combination of the Mitchell and Colquitt trainings- there will not be a training conducted at the Colquitt EMC building this year.) and Area VI will be at Satilla EMC in Alma.

By mistake on my last e-mail I sent out a map for Colquitt EMC instead of Satilla EMC.

Please see attached maps and information for Mitchell EMC and Satilla EMC.

Sorry for the confusion!   PV

NOV 10 V Area V  EMC TRIANING  MITCHELL EMC 4:30 PM SEE REGION EMC BELOW
NOV 12 VI AREA VI EMC TRAINING SATILLA  EMC AUDITORIUM 4:30 PM SEE REGION CDE BELOW

DEC 8 V AREA V EMC CDE ABAC CHAMBLISS BUILDING (AET) Registration 1:00- 1:30.  CDE: 1:30 PM
AWARDS BULLETIN http://aged.ces.uga.edu/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Agricultural_Electrification_EMC_CDE_Revised_July_2007.doc
EMC CDE GUIDE http://aged.ces.uga.edu/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Agricultural_Electrification_Wiring_Contest_Brochure_EMC_revised_June_2009.pdf
OLD EXAMS & PS  http://aged.ces.uga.edu/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDE_ExamsMSWord/EMC%20CDE%20Exams/
EMC DEMO http://aged.ces.uga.edu/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Agricultural_Electrification_EMC_CDE_Speech-Demo%20Topic_2009-10.pdf
DEC 10 VI AREA VI EMC CDE BERRIEN CO. HIGH SCHOOL Registration 1:00- 1:30   CDE:1:30 PM SEE AREA V CDE ABOVE
--
Von G. Peavy
South Region