For information about this email contact Joe Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:16 AM
Subject: End of Year Warm Up activiy

Attached is warm up activity that encourages students to set 3 goals for the
coming year.  Once the students write out 3 personal goals, THEY seal the
envelopes and mail the goals back to the students exactly one year from
now.  (So far, my school has paid the postage for the past few years.)

Some former students have told me that they were pleasantly surprised to
receive the letter a full year later, and it made them re-think their
priorities or celebrate in their achievements.

Teachers may want to edit or modify the handout for their own classroom or
use the activity as a team builder for the FFA Officers.

Thanks for posting.

Joe

Joe C. Green
Horticulture Teacher - Pope High
FFA Chapter Advisor
http://popehs.typepad.com/mr_green/
www.popehorticulture.com
I.S.A. Certified Arborist International Society of Arboriculture
770-578-7900, ext. 286

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus