Attached is the nomination form for the Georgia Jr. Livestock Catalog
Student Spotlight. Each year in the show catalog, we recognize 6 youth
livestock exhibitors who exemplify the positive values of the junior
livestock program. If you have an FFA member or former member who is worthy
of being a student spotlight, please complete the attached nomination form
and submit it, along with a picture, to me by December 21.

Any student who exhibits livestock is eligible. Former members (1-2 years
removed) who were exemplary exhibitors and have used those lessons to move
toward pursuing an education and/or career are eligible as well. The
objective is to select six students whose stories can be told to help
solidify the value the junior livestock program brings to young people. If
you have a student with a special story to tell, please help us tell it.

If you have questions, let me know. Thanks.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association