David Turner

From: "TIM SAVELLE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:57:32 -0500
To: David Turner<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Morgan County FFA Horse Show

David,

Please send this out over the list serve.

Thanks,

Tim

The information packet for the 2010 Morgan County FFA Benefit Horse Show is now available.  The show will be held on Saturday, January 16th, 2010 at the Morgan County Agricultural Center in Madison.  A portion of the show’s proceeds will be donated to the Edelweiss Equine Assisted Therapy Center.

The packet, which includes entry forms, can be downloaded from my page on the Morgan County High School website.  The link is below.  Please let me know if you have questions or need more information.

http://www.morgan.k12.ga.us/mchs/teachers/tim.savelle/index_files/Page538.htm

We hope to see you at the show!

Tim Savelle

Tim Savelle

Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor

Morgan County High School

1231 College Drive

Madison GA  30650

Voice 706-342-5036

Fax 706-342-5046

FFA MISSION:
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.

AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION MISSION:
Agricultural Education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber, and natural resources systems.