Dear Teachers,

On the Junior contest, the Juniors will not be doing the questions class.  I did not delete that from the activities list on the email I sent out.  The Seniors will have a questions class and the questions classes will be pointed out during the contest.

There are 39 Senior Teams and 32 Junior Teams.  That is a lot of students - please get there early so that we can get every one settled and ready to go before 9:00.

Don't forget to keep all articles of clothing/hats clean before entering the coolers.

RW
--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Livestock Teacher