Teachers

Just a few reminders:

The entry deadline for the State Market Hog Show is this Saturday at Midnight.

Pigs that were raised in the state of Georgia(Farrowed in Georgia) are eligible for the GJSB Georgia Bred program. For rules and entry forms go to www.gjsb.org and download the forms. Enrty Deadline is February 1, 2010 for the Georgia Bred Program.

Students need to attend a PQA class before the show or have already attended a class this school year. The class should go over the 10 Good Production Practices, if you need a PowerPoint email me and I will send you one. Students do not need a PQA number from NPC to show at the State Show.  For your records please keep a sign up sheet of the students that attend your training.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher