Attached is the nomination form for the Georgia Jr. Livestock Catalog Student Spotlight. Each year in the show catalog, we recognize 6 youth livestock exhibitors who exemplify the positive values of the junior livestock program. If you have an FFA member or former member who is worthy of being a student spotlight, please complete the attached nomination form and submit it, along with a picture, to me by December 21.

Any student who exhibits livestock is eligible. Former members (1-2 years removed) who were exemplary exhibitors and have used those lessons to move toward pursuing an education and/or career are eligible as well. The objective is to select six students whose stories can be told to help solidify the value the junior livestock program brings to young people. If you have a student with a special story to tell, please help us tell it.

If you have questions, let me know. Thanks.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association