It is with a great deal of pleasure that I announce the committee's selection for the Eleventh Induction Ceremony of the Agricultural Education Hall of Fame. This year we had many great applicants but due to the policy adopted years ago we could only select one active person and four retired educators. This year the recipients are Mr. Mike Tanner, Dr. Ray Herren, Mrs. Cindy Greene, Mrs. Sue Smith and Mr. Ron Smoak.  I think you will agree that all are deserving individuals and have contributed much to the quality of the Agricultural Education Program in Georgia.

The Hall of Fame Banquet will be held in conjunction with the Mid-Winter Teacher's Conference to be held Thursday, January 14, 2010. The dinner will begin at 6:00 pm with the actual induction ceremony being held in Mobley Hall at 7:00 pm.

I know all of you will want to congratulate these worthy recipients and their families.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus