To everyone that entered the Hart EMC Show.  I think that everyone that has sent in an entry will be able to get in the show. I said I would only take 200 animals but I have accepted 270.  Space is going to very limited but I believe if everyone works together we will manage.  The following school and or counties have students with entries. Banks, Brooks, Candler,Carroll, East Jackson, Effingham, Elbert, Franklin, Gordon Central, Hart, Jackson, Jefferson City, Madison, Oglethorpe, Rabun, Screven, Stephens, Taylor, Thomas, Union, White, Wilkes.  Once again I have accepted all the entries I have received I did not mail any back, please work with us on space and bring dividers if you have them.  See you on January 1st.  Remember check-in is 10:00am until 7:00pm on January 1st 2010 and everyone must have health paper to unload.

Gary Minyard

Franklin County High School

Agriculture Education Department

P.O. Box 543