---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Libby Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 10:08 PM
Subject: Dairy Sci Club Commericial Heifer Show

I am the chairman of the Dairy Science Club and I am in charge of the
Annual Commericial Heifer Show.  And, I needed a favor from you.  I
was wondering if you could send these attached documents on the
Georgia FFA listserv...I think that is what it is called.  They need
to be sent out so that ag teachers can be able to get them to their
students for the show.  If you could help me out I would really
appreciate it! Thanks!

--
Libby Carter
Student Worker, CAES Office of College Advancement

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a
while, you could miss it."

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher