The Area 3 Agricultural Mechanics CDE Will be at Perry High School on
February 11 and the Area 4 Agricultural Mechanics CDE will be at Johnson
County High. The CDE's will Begin with registration at 1:30 pm and the CDE
beginning at 2:00 pm. * If you are planning to participate in the CDE,
please let me know by February 1st to allow me time to secure the materials
for the CDE.*

As a reminder the CDE will consist of three skill areas (Electrical Wiring ,
Small Engines, and Oxy-Acetylene Welding), 30 problem solving questions, and
Written Exam.
I will provide the tools for the wiring skill and the small engine skill.
Your students will need to bring their own welding equipment ( all team
members will be in the same group doing the same skill, so you will need
four sets of welding equipment).

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Harold