We had a total of 30 resumes and cover letters turned in for the Job
Interview elimination, 13 from Area 3 and 17 from Area 4.  I believe this
might be an all-time high for this cde which all of you should be commended
for.  The resumes and cover letters have been graded and the top six from
each area selected.  These six will move on to region competition on January
26 (Area 4) and January 28 (Area 3).  The students need to bring 3 copies of
their resume and cover letter to this cde along with a copy of their letters
of reference.  According to the National FFA Rules, the resume should be on
regular white bond paper, so please adhere to this.  Again, congratulations
to all that participated in this cde and the 6 FFA members moving on are:
(Names are listed alphabetically by last name and not necessarily by rank)

Area 3
Oneisha Gary - Macon County
Al-Q Holden - Peach County
Jacquelyn Leissa - Putnam County