Teachers,

The Area 3 Agricultural Mechanics CDE Will be at Perry High School on February 11 and the Area 4 Agricultural Mechanics CDE will be at Johnson County High. The CDE's will Begin with registration at 1:30 pm and the CDE beginning at 2:00 pm.  If you are planning to participate in the CDE, please let me know by February 1st to allow me time to secure the materials for the CDE.

As a reminder the CDE will consist of three skill areas (Electrical Wiring , Small Engines, and Oxy-Acetylene Welding), 30 problem solving questions, and Written Exam.
I will provide the tools for the wiring skill and the small engine skill.  Your students will need to bring their own welding equipment ( all team members will be in the same group doing the same skill, so you will need four sets of welding equipment).

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Harold