This is a final reminder of the Area 3 cdes being held today at the Pettigrew Center on the campus of FVSU.  You can find a campus map at the following link if you need assistance with locating the building.
https://fvsu.gabest.usg.edu/pls/B330/enrollment_reports.p_bldg_locator
We will start Job Interview and Sales at 4:00 with registration.  I believe Mr. Milligan may have contacted some of you about being there a little early to start Extemp. Speaking.  If he didn't contact you, please be there at 4:00 pm.

Hopefully we will be running 4 rooms at one time with the Sales CDE.  Please make sure each student has a product summary sheet and the props they need for their sales presentation because if they are selling the same item, it could be where they are all in their rooms at the same time.

Remember to bring a copy of your student's resume to the Job Interview cde.

See you this afternoon and Good Luck.
--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher