Please look at the attached spreadsheet and make certain that your chapter is listed in the cde if you plan to participate.  If there needs to be changes, deletions or additions, please let me know ASAP.

Remember that the Job Interview resumes are due Jan. 13, 2010.  We will select the 6 best resumes to move on to area competition from the ones turned in.

We will run 2 rooms at the same time for Extemporaneous Speaking.  The top 2 from each room will compete again on February 1, 2010 for Area 4 and February 3, 2010 for Area 3 honors.  The place will be determined after we see who will be competing.

We will have 4 rooms running for the Sales CDE.  Make sure each student on your team has the props they need because they could all be selling at the same time.

The Area Marketing Plans will be selected from the plans submitted to the Region Office by January 13, 2010.

The Area 4 CDEs will be held at Southeast Bulloch High School Ag Department on January 26, 2010 starting with registration at 4:00.

The Area 3 CDEs will be held at Ft. Valley State University on January 28, 2010 starting with registration at 4:00.  I will let you know which building as soon as we here from Dr. Borne.

John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher
711 Kite Hwy.
Swainsboro, GA  30401