If you are competing in the Area 4 Sales, Job Interview or Extemp. Speaking cdes and need directions to the school,  here are the directions to Southeast Bulloch High School that Yvette sent.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yvette H. Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: Extemp., Job Interview, Marketing Plan and Sales
To: John Allen Bailey <[log in to unmask]>

John Allen -
Here are the directions to SEBHS for those who are coming to the contest.

From I16, take exit 127 to Hwy 67 turning left from the exit ramp onto 67.  Travel on 67 to the 2nd caution light, turning right on Brooklet-Denmark Hwy.  Travel about 7 miles on Brooklet Denmark Hwy.  You will pass Southeast Bulloch Middle School on the right.  Drive past Southeast Bulloch High School's main entrance, past the track and tennis courts.  You will take a sharp right turn on Black Creek Church Road.  This road will take you behind the school.  Turn right at the entrance directly across from the bus garage.  You can park in the parking lot on the right.  The building entrance is located beside the greenhouse.

From Hwy 80 West, go through Statesboro passing Walmart and Lowe's.  Continue on Hwy 80 until you arrive in the city limits of Brooklet.  Turn right at the caution light.  Travel approximately 2 miles to the 1st paved road on the left which is Black Creek Church Road.  This road will take you behind the school.  Turn right at the entrance directly across from the bus garage.  You can park in the parking lot on the right.  The building entrance is located beside the greenhouse.

From Hwy 80 East, at the caution light in Brooklet turn left.  Travel approximately 2 miles to the 1st paved road on the left which is Black Creek Church Road.  This road will take you behind the school.  Turn right at the entrance directly across from the bus garage.  You can park in the parking lot on the right.  The building entrance is located beside the greenhouse.

Our principal will be welcoming the group at 4:15 in Room 103.  We will have light refreshments for students/advisors and judges.
If you have any problems, you can reach me on my cell at 912-682-2869.   Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, January 26th.
Yvette

Yvette Smith
Agriculture Instructor
FFA Advisor
CTAE Department Head
National Technical Honor Society School Coordinator
Southeast Bulloch High School
PO Box 68
Brooklet, GA 30415
912-842-2131 ext 127