Good Afternoon!  I am the Manager of College Partnerships for John Deere
Company. We are holding an Open House at Southwest Georgia Technical College
in Thomasville, GA on March 3, 2010.   As you well know John Deere has been
a long term supporter of FFA and we see FFA as one of our best sources of
bright young people for our dealers and our company.

I have attached a copy of the letter with details about this event.

*Craig A. Hansen*
*Manager, College Partnerships*
*John Deere Company*
Agriculture & Turf, Region 4 - Lenexa Office
11145 Thompson Ave., Lenexa, KS 66219
Office: (913) 310-8232
Mobile: (913) 680-9460

and privileged information.  If you believe that it has been sent to you in
error, do not read it.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus