The Georgia FFA-FCCLA is looking for college students to serve on the 2010
Summer Staff.

Summer Staff is an internship opportunity where students will receive
intensive leadership development.  The Summer Staff serves the FFA-FCCLA
Summer Leadership Camps as well as other groups that utilize the Center
during the summer.  This is an excellent opportunity for all students,
especially those desiring to enter the teaching profession.

Summer Staff must have completed at least one year of college to be
eligible.  We give first priority to former FFA and FCCLA students,
especially those who came to Summer Leadership Camp.

If you know a college student who has excellent work ethic, great morals,
and a heart for impacting people, please have them visit our Website at
www.GeorgiaFFACamp.org and click on "Summer Staff."

They need to apply soon - positions will fill quickly.  Prior to March 15th
we will only be hiring FFA and FCCLA students and return staff members.
 After March 15th we will open the hiring to any college students.

Thank you for you help in building a strong Summer Staff team!

Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road