From: Kevin Jump <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:50 AM
Subject: Midwinter Reminders

Greetings,

I trust everyone had a Merry Christmas and a great start to the new year.  I
just want to present you with a few brief reminders.

   - Midwinter Conference is next week January 14-15, 2010 at the GA
   FFA-FCCLA Center.
   - Please remember to register on the CTAE Resource
Network<http://www.ctaern.org/> for
   the conference in order to receive PLU credit.
   - Breakout sessions will be a little different.  Todd has worked
   diligently to provide a few "new" experiences so come prepared to get
   involved.
   - The Hall of Fame Ceremony will be Thursday at 6pm.  All candidates are
   top notch and deserve the honor of your attendance.
   - Those of you asked to serve on a tactical plan committee by your area
   director please plan to meet at 1pm on Thursday the 14th.

Also, on a more personal note, most of you know Mr. Virgil Rainey.  Virgil
is a fellow agriculture teacher who in the past has served GVATA as an area
director and as President.  A great friend of agricultural education and
Georgia FFA, Virgil has had health concerns in the past few years that has
required his early retirement from the profession he dearly loves.  A
suggestion has been made to take up a love offering for Virgil during
Midwinter conference as a gesture of our love and support of him to help
offset some of the medical expenses incurred due to his illness.  I know any
amount will be greatly appreciated.  I wanted to send this reminder in order
for those of you who feel led to give to be more prepared to do so in
advance.

I look forward to seeing each of you at "The Camp."

Kevin

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus