The Foundation still has scale model tractors for sale.  If you would like
to purchase the tractors, you can do so at Mid-Winter Conference Thursday
and Friday.  All tractors are $34.95 each.  You can re-sell the tractors in
your community or you can use the tractors for appreciation gifts to school
board members, school administrators and community supporters.

We have the last three years left in inventory:
2006 John Deere G
2007 Ford Golden Jubilee
2008 Farmall 504

*For each tractor purchased, your chapter name will be entered into the
drawing for the 5 x 8 utility trailer that will be given away during the
State Convention Career Show.*
**

Thanks,
Katrina