-----Original Message-----
From: "Patsie Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:25:57
To: Info<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AI Training School

**RELEASE CONCERNING ABS GLOBAL A.I. TRAINING SCHOOL**

 ABS Global has an A.I. Training School scheduled for February 15 - 17 near Calhoun. It will be located at the Calhoun Stockyard on Highway 53 just south of Calhoun. The class will be conducted in three days, and it will include approximately  day of classroom work and  day of practical breeding each day. The training days will be approximately 8 hours each.

 The training will cover Anatomy and Physiology of the Reproductive system, Heat Detection, Body Condition Scoring, Herd Management for Successful A.I., and Principles of Heat Synchronization, plus other important topics.

 The cost will be $325 per person with a $25 discount for students. This will cover all supplies and materials and the cows used for practice. You will have a manual to take home for future reference. There will also be special semen, supplies, and tank discounts available to all who complete the school.

 If you plan to attend, please send your check for $325 to Bobby Freeman, 734 Windsor Road, Macon, GA 31204. The payment will be non-refundable if you cancel after February 8. You will then receive the directions to the school sites and all final information.

 For additional info, contact Bobby at 478/475-0005; 478/475- 0005-fax; 478/955- 5940 - cell; [log in to unmask]

 Patsie T. Cannon
 Program Coordinator III
 Extension Animal Science
 The University of Georgia