Please see the note below from Ginger Boatright.

From: Ginger Boatright [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Waycross Cattle Show entry

Dear Agents and Advisors,

        The Waycross Exchange Club Cattle Show Applications deadline has been extended to Tuesday, January 19th.  Thank you to the many of you who met the deadline!  There are no issues with parking this year!

        The Show will be held Friday February 5 & Saturday, February 6th at the Fairgrounds on Knight Avenue.  Holiday Inn of Waycross has agreed to be our host hotel.  Please send your applications as soon as possible.

        If you need another application, the forms may be directly accessed by copy/pasting the following address to your address bar.

http://www.ugaextension.com/ware/4H/documents/10Cattleshowpackage.pdf

 We are looking forward to another great show this year.

Thank you,

Ginger Boatright

Ware County Extension

605-A Church St.