One of the issues we face when doing dances for Summer Leadership Camp is having a good variety of music.  Students have asked for more variety, so we are making a way for them to help us make dances better!

We have developed an online form that you can submit songs for SLC dances.  If you are interested in doing so, please survey your students for songs that they would like to have played at the dances this summer.  To submit songs, please use the following link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGhlSnBaZDg3V0E1eTBmSGJfcnY5RHc6MA

Please submit songs before March 1st so that we have time to research and purchase songs.

You can also access the form from the link on our SLC website www.GeorgiaSLC.org.

Please note the following guidelines:
We do not guarantee that all songs that are submitted will be used during the dances, but we will make every effort to incorporate songs that meet the above guidelines and fit with the overall guidelines of SLC.

Thank you for helping us to continue making Summer Leadership Camp better every year!

Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road