Good Afternoon!  I am the Manager of College Partnerships for John Deere Company. We are holding an Open House at Southwest Georgia Technical College in Thomasville, GA on March 3, 2010.   As you well know John Deere has been a long term supporter of FFA and we see FFA as one of our best sources of bright young people for our dealers and our company.

I have attached a copy of the letter with details about this event.

Craig A. Hansen
Manager, College Partnerships
John Deere Company
Agriculture & Turf, Region 4 - Lenexa Office
11145 Thompson Ave., Lenexa, KS 66219
Office: (913) 310-8232
Mobile: (913) 680-9460

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, do not read it.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus