I have 7 rooms reserved at the Super 8 in Perry for February 17-19. I called this morning to change our check in dates on some of the rooms until Thursday the 18th and was unable to make the change because they have a 3 night minium. We are going to be canceling these reservations by the end of the week and staying in Warner Robins. If you need a room or have a student needing a room, please let me know and you can take one of the rooms at the Super 8 in Perry.

Thanks,

Lauren Jarrett
Summerville Middle School
200 Middle School Road
Summerville, GA 30747
706.857.2444

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.