To those of you that have entries in the Two Rivers Pig Show, please read carefully.  We have reached our capacity in the barn plus some.  We are planning to accommodate all entries that were postmarked by the due date.  However, any entries received after January 22nd postmark will be returned to sender.

House keeping notes:

We will have 3 to 4 areas set up for those of you that would like to show off your trailer.  Please send me an email or give me a call if this is something you would consider.

Also, Pens will be double occupancy.  If you have single entries, please try to make plans with your county agents or FFA advisors to double up.  Our pens are 48”x 54” if you would like to bring a divider for the pens.

Thanks,

Todd Wall

FFA Advisor

Screven County High School