Below is a confirmation of schools registered to date for the Career Day WinterGreen Conference and Jr. GGIA Certification on Jan. 28th.
Deadline for confirmation is Friday Jan. 8th
1. Bowden High - 10 students
2. Perry High - 4 students
3. Loganville Middle - 8 students
4. Jackson Co High - 2 students
5. Mary Pearsons High - 14 students
6. Chestatee High - 3 students (need names by friday)
7. Monroe Area High - 8 students
8. Etowah High - 2 students
9. Fannin Co High- 10 students
10. Cherokee Co High - 4 students
11. North Oconee High - 4 students
12. Gayson High - 11 students
13. Loganville High - 5 students
14. Portal High - 7 students

HOW TO REGISTER? Deadline for Registration is January 8th.
To register for the Junior GGIA certification email [log in to unmask]
with the below information:

A. Name of School: ________
B. Address of School: ____________
C. Teacher's Name Attending: ________________
D. Other Adults Names Attending: _______________
E. Student's Name and T-shirt size Attending: __________
* Maximum of 10 students per adult/teacher

Questions and Answers:
INVOICE: I will email you an invoice on Monday Jan 11th.
WHO DO I MAKE THE CHECK OUT TO? North Region Agriculture Education , Bring check or cash to registration on Jan 28th.
IF STUDENTS DON'T SHOW UP DO YOU STILL PAY? yes, you can bring replacement students but what you register for you have to pay for.
LUNCH: is on your own , the convention center has food vendors as well as several fast food places near by .

Additional information:  I will send you a conference package with driving directions, agenda and additional information concerning the conference next week.

 AGENDA
9:30 - 9:50 Registration and Pick Up Name Badges Room 6BC
10:00 - 11:30 New ! GGIA Career Speakers & Group Photo Room 6BC
11:30 - 12:30 Lunch
12:30 - 1:00 Trade Show Visit
1:00 - 1:15 Check in for Jr. GGIA Testing Room 5ABC
1:30 - 3:00 Jr. GGIA Testing Room 5ABC

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education