Attached is the Jr. GGIA registration that I turning into GGIA on Monday morning.
Teachers please review your registration, check names for correct spelling.
Under the column GGIA - if you have yes that means GGIA has you listed as a paid member of annual dues.
If no  - you are not a paid GGIA member.

Reminder: If paid member Teacher attends free and students rate is $10.00
if not a member everyone registered teacher, students and other adults  rate is $20.00

Membership fees had to be paid by Dec 30, 2009.

I will be emailing you an invoice to submit to local system on monday.
Checks need to be made to North Region Ag Ed.
Check and cash payments need to be brought to registration on Jan 28th.
You are responsible for payment of the invoice amount no matter if you attend or not or if you come with less students or not.

Thank you for reviewing your registration - let me know if there are any needed edits. tlh

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education