Teachers,

The Foundation still has scale model tractors for sale.  If you would like to purchase the tractors, you can do so at Mid-Winter Conference Thursday and Friday.  All tractors are $34.95 each.  You can re-sell the tractors in your community or you can use the tractors for appreciation gifts to school board members, school administrators and community supporters.

We have the last three years left in inventory:
2006 John Deere G
2007 Ford Golden Jubilee
2008 Farmall 504

For each tractor purchased, your chapter name will be entered into the drawing for the 5 x 8 utility trailer that will be given away during the State Convention Career Show.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones