The UGA Poultry Science Department has offered to host a Poultry Training &
Poultry Field Day for both Area 1 and Area 2 again this year.

The Area 1 Poultry Training will be held on Tuesday, February 2 at the
Dalton Fairgrounds in Dalton, GA. http://www.ngaagfair.com/

The Area 2 Poultry Training will be held on Tuesday, February 9 at
Oglethorpe Co. HS Ag Center (749 Athens Road, Lexington, Ga  30648)

Both events start at 11am, with lunch at 12 Noon.  The training & field day
will include UGA Poultry Science information about career  opportunities in
the Poultry industry as well as training for the State Poultry
JudgingContest.  The training session should be finished by 3:30 pm.

We are asking each chapter only bring serious team members (preferably no
more than the four students on your poultry team).  Lunch will be $4.00 per
student.  (Hotdogs, chili, chips, drinks, snack).  Please reply to this
email to register your chapter with the number attending by *January 25th.*
 Please send me your chapter name & how many students you plan to bring.
**You may attend either location if another location is closer for you -
please let me know if you want to attend the training not in your area.

Thank you to the UGA Poultry Science Department & their faculty for making
this opportunity  available.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher