Teachers this is an update of the teams we have who have preregistered so
far for the upcoming Parliamentary Procedure CDE.   If we need to add your
team, please let me know.  Below is more information about the location and
times.   Please reply back to this email if we need to add your team.

*Area I Junior*
Jasper Middle - 3:00
Bowdon High
Chattooga High - 4:00
Bagley Middle - 2:30
Temple High - 3:30

*Area I Senior*
Bowdon High
Ola High
Chattooga High - 4:00
Temple High - 3:30
Eagle's Landing - 2:00
Locust Grove - 2:00
Northwest Whitfield
Mundy's Mill

*Area II Junior*
Franklin County High
Jackson County High - 3:00
Malcom Bridge Middle - 4:30
Oconee County Middle - 3:55
Madison County Freshman Academy - 4:15
Stephens County Middle - 2:00
Banks County Middle
Loganville Middle - 3:30
Franklin County Middle - 4:15
White County High - 4:00

*Area II Senior*
Eastside High - 3:00
Franklin County High
Jackson County High - 3:00
Banks County High
Jefferson High
Rockdale Career Academy - 3:00
Oglethorpe County High - 3:00
North Oconee - 4:00
Habersham Central - 4:30
White County High - 4:00
Stephens County High

Parliamentary Procedure registration is now open for  the Area I and the
Area II CDE.  The North Region CDE will be conducted following the State CDE
rules and format. Please reply back to this email with the following
information: *school name and area, if you will have a senior or junior team
or both, and your approximate arrival time*.

Please check with the rules for this CDE on the State Ag. Ed. website.
Here are a few reminders. Each student will complete a 25 question multiple
choice exam. FFA members should be in complete official dress. Your team is
responsible for providing its own gavel. After your team completes their
presentation, the president and secretary will have 15 minutes to write the
minutes. Judges will be ready for your team to present from 2 pm until 4:30
pm. Please have your team arrive before 4:30 pm. Teams which arrive early
will finish quickly. Teams which arrive 4 pm and after, please be prepared
for a possible long wait. Results will be announced by email on the North
Region Listserv the following afternoon.

The Area II Parli Pro CDE will be held at the Animal and Dairy Science
Building on the UGA campus on Tuesday, January 19th.
(If traveling by bus, please park across the road near the intermural
fields.)

The Area I Pari Pro CDE will be held at Cass High School in Cartersville on
Tuesday, January 26th.

Again, please reply to this email with the requested information if you are
planning to have a team.

Thanks!

--
Blane Marable