Another great opportunity for your students to compete is quickly
approaching with the *Job Interview CDE*.

*Area 1 CDE is scheduled for Thursday, February 11, 2010 at Sonoraville High
School (please arrive before 5:00 pm).
Area 2 CDE is scheduled for Thursday, February 4, 2010 at Jackson County
High School (please arrive before 5:00 pm).
*
In order to register for this event -

2 - Mail 3 copies of a cover letter, resume and three letters of reference
*(on white bond paper)*.

Students can make up the job they are applying for - it just needs to be a
practical ag related job.

This CDE is a Sr Division only - only open to students in 9-12 grades.

Mail copies of the student letter, resume & references to:

Christa Steinkamp
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers, UGA
Athens, GA  30602.

*Must be postmarked by Monday, January 25th.*

Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher
706.542.9775 ofc

see.