Teachers, please make note that we will have to change the location of the
Area I Parliamentary Procedure CDE for next Tuesday.   It will NOT be at
Cass but it will be at Sonoraville High in Calhoun.  We will be ready for
teams starting at 2 if you can make it that early.  All teams need to be on
site by 5 pm.  The early you arrive, the sooner you can get finished.  Teams
which arrive after 4:30 should be prepared for a long wait.

Again, please note we will meet next Tuesday at* Sonoraville High in Calhoun
*.

--
Blane Marable
201 Four Towers - UGA