The Preliminary Junior and Senior Public Speaking CDE will be at the below
locations:

SubArea 1A - March 4th, Lakeview Fort Oglethorpe : Host teacher,  Nelson
McCracken
SubArea 1B- March 4th, Floyd Co C & C: Host teacher, David Warren
SubArea 1C- March 3rd, Pope High: Host teacher, Joe Green
SubArea I D- March 2nd, Dutchtown, Host teacher, Nathan Conner

SubArea 2A- March 2nd, Woody Gap, Host teacher, Gary Butler
SubArea 2B- March 2nd, Banks Co High, Host teacher, Scott Wheatly and Kipp
Jackson
SubArea 2C- March 3rd, Washington Wilkes, Host teacher, Nathan Heaton and
Tony White
SubArea 2D- March 4th, Newton Co High, Host teacher, Justin Bennett and Ryan
Talton

*Manuscripts are due to host teacher by 5 p.m. Feb. 22nd.
Manuscripts received after this date/time will earn point deductions on
manuscript score.

*The Area Junior and Senior Public Speaking Finals will be at the below
locations:

Area I Finals: April 1st, Stockbridge High School, Host teacher Melanie
Dorminey
Area II Finals: March 30th, Oconee Co Middle School, Host teacher Sandra
Schempp

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education