Please note in previous email I accidentally switched Area I and II dates
for cde.

Below is the correct schedule as noted in your North Region Calendar

Competition Schedule
Area I Thursday February 11th @ Sonoraville High School
Area II Thursday February 4th @ Jackson Co High School

Registration will be open from 4-5 pm. All teams must be signed in by 5 p.m.

Judges will be ready to hear first teams at 4 p.m.

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any
attachment is strictly prohibited.