Job Interview questions...

I'm sorry I didn't answer these questions in my original e-mail.

1 - Make your Cover Letter /  Reference Letters to:  Ms. Hope Hatcher, GA
FFA Association, 316 Poultry Science, UGA, Athens, GA  30602.  If you made
them to my attention - it will not count against your student.  However, if
you make it to the state contest - you will need to address them to Hope.

2 - On the area level - the scores will consist of the written score (on the
resume, cover letter & reference letters) and the actual job interview
score.  There will be NO telephone interview or follow up letter, etc at the
area level.

Thank you.