Teachers, this is a reminder that this Monday, *Feb. 1* is the deadline for
sending the North Region Office the name or names of the students and the
proficiency area for that student which you will be submitting.   The *
applications* are due in the North Region Office by *Feb. 15*.   Our Ag. Ed.
standards require each high school ag. ed. teacher to submit one or more
proficiency applications.

Only the name of the student and the proficiency area are due to the Region
Office by Monday.   The links below will take you to both the list of all 47
Proficiency Award Areas for 2010 and the second link will provide you with a
description of each area.  Each year we receive applications that have been
submitted in the wrong area.  Please make sure you and your student review
the description to make sure you student is entering in the right
proficiency area.

Please use the online form to respond and register your student or
students.   Please only use this form to register your students.   This is
the link to the online form:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDhpaFkwTVVPeXlQSGhhRGQ3eTZfTUE6MA

The Proficiency Application form can be found on the National FFA website.
There is also a handbook on the national site that will walk your students
through the application step by step and you can find samples of past
applications on the national site as well.

Name of Proficiency:
http://www.ffa.org/documents/prof_awardareas.pdf

Descriptions:
http://www.ffa.org/documents/prof_descriptions.pdf

If you have any problems using this form to register your students, then
please contact Renee in the North Region Office.

Thanks,
Blane

--
Blane Marable