Just a reminder - please only enter one teacher name per application. If you
have already submitted your entries with two teachers listed - please let
Renee know which teacher will should be listed for each student.

If for some reason you can't access the link below - you can also access the
registration form on the North Region Portal.  North Region
Portal<http://www.agedportal.org/schoolhome1.php?stype=dept&catg=1160&titleid=1160&view=&view1=rt&vlist=>

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher