On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:22 PM, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Teachers

I am attaching my list of schools registered for the upcoming Area 1 & Area 2 Poultry Trainings.  Please let me know if these numbers aren't correct, so we can get the food ordered.  Please make all checks payable to : North Region FFA.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I am also attaching a tentative schedule for each of the training locations.  Look forward to seeing you all next week!

Thank you!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher