Thank you so much to each of the teachers & students who prepared for the
Area 2 Job Interview CDE.  We had 18 students compete last night - the
judges were so impressed by each of the students.  The scores are very close
- especially at the top end.  I will be in touch with each of the teachers
of the top four students - I would like to have an final personal interview
at Four Towers - either next Wednesday or Friday afternoon - please e-mail
to let me know your availability.

*These final four will compete again to determine which two advance to
state:*

*East Jackson: Kasey Moody; Advisor, Taylor Ginn
Jackson County High:   Jessica Fife; Advisor, Jay Borden
Madison Co. Freshman Academy:  Stephanie Hilburn; Advisor, Trisha Lastly
White County High:  RC Greer; Advisor, Brad Dalton*

Below is the complete listing of the other students who competed yesterday
along with their certificate type (certificates will be distributed at the
Area Banquet in the Spring).  Thank you for your hard work!

  Student Name School Certificate Type Morgan Worley Eastside High School
Gold  Garrett Whitworth Madison County Gold  Hannah Adams Stephens County
Silver  Sammy Peraza Loganville High Silver  Amber Laudicinia Rockdale
Career Academy Silver  Amanda Sims Lincolnton  Silver  Kelly Thompson Habersham
Central Silver  Dillon Phillips Towns County High Silver  Shakia Hollis Elbert
County Bronze  Tara Gleadall Walton Career Academy Bronze  Jenna Lawson Newton
County Bronze  Kasey Hillsman Oconee County Bronze  Victoria Pittman Morgan
County Bronze  James Harris East Hall Bronze

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.