Thank you to each of the teachers & students who prepared for the Area 1 Job
Interview CDE!  The top 2 students will advance on to the State contest at
Super Saturday.

*1st:  Candi Gordy, Fannin County; Advisor, Mrs. Rhonda Matthews
2nd:  Chelea Meeker, Paulding County, Advisor:  Ms. Kristin Kovar*

  *Student Name* *School* *Certificate*  Candy Gordy Fannin County
Gold  Chelsea
Meeker Paulding County Gold  Kenneth Houseal Dawson Co. Gold  Bethany Kittle NW
Whitfield Gold  Catherine Warren Central of Carroll Gold  Chelsea McCann
Chattooga Gold  Charlotte Frady Cass Gold  Stephanie Barwick Pepperell
Gold  Brett
Biddy Southeast Whitfield Silver  Alex Wasson Ola Silver  Davey Findley Floyd
CCA Silver  Ashley Davenport Sonoraville Silver  Sasha Umbarger Cherokee
Silver  Jacob Lassiter Creekside Silver  Mark Zenoble Pope Silver  Kyle
Woumm Arabia Mountain Silver  Nena Nelson Woodland (Bartow) Bronze  Shelby
Rogers Lafayette Bronze  Haley Richardson Temple Bronze  Wesley Payne Lakeview
Ft. Oglethorpe Bronze  Rachel Clark Union Grove Bronze  Walter Graham
Osborne Bronze
Thank you so much to Sonoraville FFA for hosting the Area 1 Job Interview
CDE yesterday afternoon.  Special thank you to Ms. Sara Clark, Mr. Jasen
Spoon & Ms. Katie Sutherland for helping coordinate the contest!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.