Teachers, please find a copy of Form I of the National Chapter Application
attached.  All FFA Chapter should submit this two page application.  It only
takes a few minutes for you or your officers to complete.  If you have not
sent one in for your FFA Chapter, please do so.  You can find the
application on the National FFA website at:
http://www.ffa.org/index.cfm?method=c_programs.NationalChapter.

I have attached a copy also.  If you are doing Form I only, then you need to
complete only the cover sheet and pages one and two of Form I.  The cover
sheet and the two pages (Fm I - p1 and Fm I - p2) are listed as a tab at the
bottom of the Excel spread sheet.  Please keep a copy for your files.

Thanks,
Blane

--
Blane Marable