Area Teachers have assigned school sites and designated dates for the evaluations.
March 15th Gordon Central High School (Steinkamp/Marable)
March 22nd Temple High School (Marable)
March 22nd Madison Fresh Academy (Hamlin)
March 24th Eagle’s Landing (Steinkamp)
March 24th Franklin Co High School (Hamlin)
March 25th White Co High School (Hamlin)
March 31st Walton County BOE office (Hamlin)
To register for your POW review, email [log in to unmask] with date and location.
Throughout the year, our office collects data from events to verify your attendance. Therefore, the evaluation process will be a collaborative effort between our records and yours. To aid the evaluation process, please bring the following items:
1. Copy of Advisory Committee minutes for a minimum of two meetings
a. Committee members’ names should be present.
2. Documentation that you attended a Staff Development Activity conducted by Georgia Agricultural Education.
a. Attendance certificates can be found at: www.ctaern.org
3. Examples of lesson plans (as required by your school system) for each unit of instruction taught, SAE recordkeeping, and FFA leadership/personal development.
a. Examples of student work would be beneficial.
4. Provide Course Syllabus and Calendar for each unit taught.
5. Provide documentation to ensure that a minimum of 60% of students have SAE projects.
a. Examples of record books, grading procedures, or list of student projects may suffice.
6. SAE project supervision should be evident in monthly reports.
7. If your chapter conducted a local COLT conference, but did not submit an agenda to the Nor th Region Office, you will need to provide documentation.
8. Documentation to ensure a minimum of 10 FFA meetings occurred.
a. Examples: Sign-In Sheets, minutes, etc. will be acceptable.
9. Evidence of or planned Parent-Member Banquet.
10. If a National FFA Week Observance application was not submitted, documentation will be needed for National FFA Week activities.
11. Documentation will be needed for community service projects.
12. State and National Convention registration documentation.
13. If an Adult Education class was conducted, documentation will be needed.