Teachers,
We currently have no entries in the following two proficiency award areas below.

Please check with your students to see if they have an SAE which fit these award areas. If we can get an entry in these two areas, then it will make the first time the North Region has had an entry in all 47 areas and almost 100% of all our teachers have indicated they are submitting an application. Thanks for all you are doing in helping your students with these applications.

Please remember that all the applications need to be in the North Region Office by Tuesday, February 16.

Fiber and Oil Crop Production Entrepreneurship/Placement -using the best management practices available to efficiently produce and market crops for fiber and/or oil; such as, cotton, sisal, hemp, soybeans, flax, mustard, canola, castor beans, sunflower, peanuts, dill, spearmint, and safflower.

Fruit Production Entrepreneurship/Placement -using the best management practices available to efficiently produce and market crops for fruit such as stone fruits, pome fruits, citrus fruits, pineapples, coconuts, berries, watermelon, grapes, nuts and all common fruits. (Pome Fruits include apples, mayhaws, and pears. Stone fruits include peach, nectarine, plum, apricot and cherry).

Thanks!
Blane

--
Blane Marable