Thank you so much to each of the teachers & students who prepared for the Area 2 Job Interview CDE.  We had 18 students compete last night - the judges were so impressed by each of the students.  The scores are very close - especially at the top end.  I will be in touch with each of the teachers of the top four students - I would like to have an final personal interview at Four Towers - either next Wednesday or Friday afternoon - please e-mail to let me know your availability.

These final four will compete again to determine which two advance to state:

East Jackson: Kasey Moody; Advisor, Taylor Ginn
Jackson County High:   Jessica Fife; Advisor, Jay Borden
Madison Co. Freshman Academy:  Stephanie Hilburn; Advisor, Trisha Lastly
White County High:  RC Greer; Advisor, Brad Dalton

Below is the complete listing of the other students who competed yesterday along with their certificate type (certificates will be distributed at the Area Banquet in the Spring).  Thank you for your hard work!

Student Name School Certificate Type
Morgan Worley Eastside High School Gold
Garrett Whitworth Madison County Gold
Hannah Adams Stephens County Silver
Sammy Peraza Loganville High Silver
Amber Laudicinia Rockdale Career Academy Silver
Amanda Sims Lincolnton  Silver
Kelly Thompson Habersham Central Silver
Dillon Phillips Towns County High Silver
Shakia Hollis Elbert County Bronze
Tara Gleadall Walton Career Academy Bronze
Jenna Lawson Newton County Bronze
Kasey Hillsman Oconee County Bronze
Victoria Pittman Morgan County Bronze
James Harris East Hall Bronze